Sunday, May 03, 2009

I'm in the seventh heaven in your arms,

VVO have been on cloud nine recently. I'm lovin' it,Laughs :D
I love my honeys and my baby, I want everything to remain like this.
Whatever I'd done wrong previously,I will make up for it,I promise.
-
-
-
Chatted with baby on phone till three plus last night, woke up by his phone call at eight plus in the morning. You're so great baby. Went back to sleep, and I missed my Hotcakes today,again.
His fault. Met up baby outside my house at eleven plus,walked to Joel's house.
Headed back home at one plus,and was stuck right outside my door step. Like A Shit.
Wanyin,winie and my macwings meal arrived at three plus.
Ate > Elias Mall > West Plaza > Home.
Watched DVDs till six. (When we were supposed to be studying.) Teehees.
Elias Mall > Bought cigarettes > Smoked > Waited for winie to trim finish her eyebrows while wanyin went home first > HSH around seven.
-
-
I'm gonna flung my MYE badly. Sigh )':
-
-
-
-
I know I wasn't suppose to think so much. But I really can't help it ~
Haiiiiiiii~

)':
-
-
-
Toodles.


"Things can come and go I know, but Baby I believe something's burning strong between us."

No comments: