Tuesday, May 05, 2009

when opposites attract.


"I knew you were different from the way I caved."

Ms Fan asked us to write these encouragement words to classmates for Pastoral Care yesterday.
Thanks sweeties~ ^^


Thanks Mun! Luv,lame rock! :D


Oh yes,I work on my voice and you work on your fats alright!
Heh,Thanks! Good luck to you toooo~


Laughs! MBBS,Study hard uh! :D


HEY KIMCHI! I love youuu too ^^


Definitely I ain't the typical ALs out there and ain't CLUMSY TOOO!
Thanks for those days sweety! Loves~


Hahaha! Good luck to you toooo~
<3>


THANKS SHANICE! Me love youuuu!


School's Like A Shit. I was caught for socks by Shafie the moment I stepped into school's front gate. I'd ten pairs of school's $1 socks at home,so I insist of not buying again. Yes,was suspended at first. But the kind,caring and passionate Shafie volunteered to pay it for me.
So wellz,I changed and went back to class. (:

Jesslyn,Sabelle and I was caught for hair by Paul Ng again while talking to a girl about yesterday case.
Jennifer Chua personally retied our hair for us,Jesslyn claimed we looked like Nuns. _|_
Now we've to report to her everyday before and after school to assure our hair remain like this. Suckshxt.
Haiiiiii~

Tomorrow's Social Studies paper,I'm gonna fail it for sure.
I tried to study,but I forever can't get them into my head! May god bless me man! Heh :D






B says: Then you go blog ba. Any mention of mine? If got then I go see if not err. nevermind. Hai.
V says: Baby what happened to you?!
B says: Nothing. You seems busy uh. Don't like ah. You busy then forsake me le.
V says: Sorry luhs :) Don't be sucha small gas ghost!
B says: No ah. Baby I just miss you too much. Sorry.
(gien song ^^)

Lmao! 你真得很小气ley! 都这么老了,那里可以这样小气的!How long did you took to read these twenty chinese words? Half an hour? Or ?
Don't cry k. This is way too little compare to those disturbance from you this few days okay!
Hope you're angry with what I'd wrote. (:

Two more weeks,I love you baby ^^
And, you won't lose me in any aspects. Think of balibago is much more better! (:


Girl, Sorry makes no cure. Save it up for others,I don't need your sorry.
Fuck off.



The face looks weird,you know why? Cos I drew it.
Rofl! The rest was done by Huimin ^^

No comments: