It's standing and walking on its own!! (:

7.52pm --
Baby's crazy about this song recently.
He beg me to put this song for him in his friendster.
He beg me to download this song for him.
He beg me to send him this song.
He beg me to let him listen this song whenever I talk to him on phone.
But I don't find this song nice at all,nevermind He is Like a Shit.
- - - - - -
9.04pm
I'm effing hellz bored lahhhhhhh!
Oh yes, I got something to share with you guys,heh :B
JesslynK'SH ★ IM HAPPEH[: says:
- but ilyouuuuuu huney.
- kiss!
- write in ur post u love me!
Wellz,I love you sweety! Continue to smile like this afternoon. I'm glad you enjoyed today. Don't let anyone tear down the smile I'm giving you. If you're tired from the long run,take a rest. Everything will be fine (:
Same to you Shorty. Hope you like today's meal and the hello kitty I bought for you.
continue to be that 'Happy Little You',alright ? (:
I love you honeys!
I'm talking to baby right now,and he's playing basketball at the same time.
Self-proclaimed Superman,he is Like A Shit rather than Like A Shuai.
-Don't scold me. I don't like.-
Heh :D
AND YOU KELMOND YANG BOWEN! ZIP UP YOUR MOUTHHHHH!
Love you baby,ciaos.









No comments:
Post a Comment