Treated my two short honeys and baby to Hei Sushi today, I'm sucha great one, ain't I?
I even bought them two Pink Hello Kitty helium balloons which are able to walk by themselves.
And baby bought the Blue one for VVO!
Yes,VVO's is definitely much more cuter than theirs! Laughs.
Cabbed to 482 meet my honeys and baby,bought cigarettes then cabbed to DTE.
Ate Hei Sushi and it costs 74.85! It's alright,we all enjoyed (:
Bought the balloons and accompanied D.Sis to wait for cab.
Played 3rounds of pool with Twinny and Baby,then cabbed to West Plaza.
Deposited money and HSH.
Thanks for accompanying me here and there everyday excluding that very Sunday which we din't get to meet up.
Yes,thirteen days ain't long but because we met almost every single day,thats why you will feel that we seems to be together for thirteen months or probably longer than that.
I love you baby,stop eating vinegar alright,smile baby!
Without me, you still have to continue smiling,and with me around you got to smile even more!
Don't say I not good k,I give you a chance to look at the adorable face on your handphone screen now and laugh!
Make good use of this one chance! I know you're waiting for this very chance!
Heh.
Saturday, May 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment