Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dear friend,I need you.

V > Shanice: HAHAHA! they sure do know how to pose :D

V > Yihui: Me love lovelove alot too :D Cya around! ^^

V > Celest: Nahs,never patch :D Ofcos I won't mind you asking. Sister ley! ^^ Anw,why you think we patched? :O

V > Valerie.L: Alright ^^

V > Alvina: Alright,make it fast ya :D Me miss uuuu! :D

V > Branda: Should be luhs. Hahaha. Saw your photo,you two look super alike uh :D


I feel so fucking pissed off these few days, one shall account what he/she had done. I know,I know,this is a great chance for you guys but this isn't what man should be you know~ Ohgawd,kiddos -.-

I could say Imma quite satisfied of what I'd at this moment of my life. But I yearn for something better. I don't think this is what VVO wants..

I want you guys to see a happy VVO every single day. I want my blog to fill with umpteen of happy moments.But I can't stand all these shit that's going on now. All those issues keep towering as the day goes pass, it's way past my capability of handling them.
What most troubling me is this fragmented home.

Don't feel like coming home then don't force yourselves to. No point coming home with the dejected face. I don't like and I don't feel like seeing those faces. You kept telling me this is my home, somewhere I belong to. I must come home no matter what. But why ain't you coming home? Why are you lingering aimlessly outside? It's falling apart, one day it will collapse and never be back again.

A: when you had made your decision,stand firm on the ground my dear. you kept changing over the time,and you expect me to keep up with you? It's tiring. Spare a thought for me will you? Be like me.


F -- I doubt you will read my blog anyway. currently you are at somewhere far from me and you might be thinking 'I doubt vivian will miss me'. But I do okay! :D I feel like talking to you right now. There are so many many many many things I wanna tell youuuu! Come back fast plx!

anyway,I do know how much effort you are putting in for me. I know you have been trying to give me the best all this while. I appreciate them alot. and I'm gratify upon having you around me! It's gonna be one year soon. I hope you still remember.

I'm sorry for making you upset recently! Takecare of yourself down there my friend! Come back real soooooon~
VIVIAN MISS UUU! ^^

No comments: