Tuesday, March 31, 2009

为你笑得很投入

29 March`09


Went to hougang for dinner with daddy.
It sucks! No lies okay! There were two different restaurant cooking which also means all the tables will be separated into even and odds. I'm so lucky that i got the better dishes than the rest. It was more like a vegetarian dinner. Almost all of them are VEGETABLES! It was the best dinner I ever had! You know why? Cos I love vegetables so much that I finished every single pieces of them! Ohmygawd. I nearly died of hunger I tell you!!! )':
The whole event started at 7.30 and ended at 11.30pm.
Okay, how great was it man!
Thanks alot daddy!

30 March`09


Gave school a miss yesterday,was having fever.flu.sore throat.cough.headache.asthma.
)':
Doctor say because is 清明节 then the air wasn't that fresh. alibaba doctor D:
went to accompany my cute little cousin afterthat. His hamburgers are still on his face! hahahaha. I kept pinching it and you know what he tell me when we were talking about some other thing: 还有hoh,你可不可以不要一支捏我. Then I asked the reason why. He said: 因为我不喜欢. Lmao man! :B He's effing adorable right! got me this kinda cousin ofcos got him that kinda cousin right! I know i know! :D
AND HE LOOKS LIKE CHICKEN LITTLE WHEN HE'S WEARING SPECS!

31 March`09

Today was a moody day for VVO. I don't know why too. Slept throughout almost every period.
/Yawns. There were alot of question marks in my mind. What should I do? Anybody help me?!):
I'm afraid of making a decision and moving one step forward. It might turn out to be a wrong step? What can I do by then? /Sigh. I really don't know. Definitely there will be something to hold me back when I'd make a decision. Any decision. I have to think about this and that.
Troubled! Dying soooooon! ):


你身边女人总美丽
你追逐爱情总游戏.
你眼里
我你可以对饮言欢朋友.
你从不吝啬
催促我分享你快乐.
你开心时候总挥霍
你失意片刻总沉默.
你眼里
我你可以依靠倾吐朋友.
你从不忘记
提醒我分担你寂寞~
你从不知道我想做不只朋友
还想有那么一点点温柔骄纵
你从不知道我想做不只朋友
还想有那么一点点自私占有

No comments: