- - - - - - -
Its been three days,this is not the outcome I want.
Trust me. Its not what you're thinking,or what that fucker is trying to influence you.
V to Someone who cares > Lol. Don't be a lame shit luhs. You know I know who're you. Quit playing.
V to Shannon > I won't lie to you one lahhh! Faster go jump!
V to Jesslyn > Hahaha. sorry! I will help you within these 4days,promise! :D
V to Alvina > good! Cya on sunday! LOVEYOU ^^
V to Hellos > Park View Primary School (:
V to Zongda > So long already! Forget about it k :D
V to Celest > No luhs ^^ VOHL luv you tooo! :3
V to Ky > I miss you alot tooo! :D Luv you ^^
V to Janice > Thanks sweety! You don't have to worry about me,I can take care of myself! LUV YOUUUU! :D
V to Wanyin > HELLO! :D Thanks for those 'thingy' girl (:
V to Baoxian > Yep,I still remember you ^^ Tkcare.
V to Passyy > Yep,Single (:
V to Darren Koh > Alright,Linked you (:

No comments:
Post a Comment