Friday, March 27, 2009




I hate school. I have to get up at 6.30am every morning. prepared and rush down.But I always missed the perfect timing bus. then I'll have to walk super fast to the next bus stop. when I'm down on my luck (which happens most of the time) the bus can't fit in anyone when it reaches the bus stop I rushed to. so I've to spend money on cab. It is usually past 7o'clock which means -- extra charge.
)':

Didn't pay much attention in class these 3days. was pretty sick. Fever:Headache:Sore throat.
Yes I'm sick,though I jumped around in class just like how I always do. Hahaha :D

Mommy said I had too much of fried food plus lack of water and sleep. that's why I will fall sick ):
- - - - - - - - -


家,空无一人。
如果有一天,你一无所有了,妄想我们还会在你身边。
这是你自找的。
讲好听是我气到你不想回家,讲难听是因为你想多陪那个臭三八!
他妈的,要管我之前,现管管好自己!
回来了有这么样,也是看到两个陌生人在我家,摆着一张死脸。
你抽烟,她抽烟,我也一起抽烟!这样才叫一家人吗!哈哈哈哈哈哈!:D

No comments: