
Lunar new year is pretty fun this year,cos VVO gotten around 1k for my angbaos and from gambling! :D
hohos,but we are unable to bai nian this year,and for the next 2years ):
due to the death of my great grand ma,grandma &uncle,sad case.
We spent these 3 days together,cracking jokes and having heart to heart talks.
Some wasn't as bad as I thought they were,they shower me with plenty of luv and care which they didn't manage to do so in the past years (:
But all these will never be good enough w/o him, Mr.Dino will be busy with his lion dance for these 15days of cny, so I guess I'll be seeing him very little ? /sigh.. Hopefully we'll be able to meet on this sunday,which is two days away ~
-
-
-
-
Been rather moodless today in school, I can't figure out why too. Uncountable thoughts just kept passing through my mind, and they get stuck in the middle of nowhere? Fuck it.
-
-
-
-
I know its hard passing these weeks w/o you,I know its hard being reasonable,I know its hard being understanding,I know its hard to tolerate all these,I know its hard to control my temper.
I know its gonna be hard for -- me. But luckily there're past memories and heartfelt messages to fill up those empty gaps in my heart.
Try abit harder hubby,I know you are able to fork out some time for -- us.
Tags Reply:
Jasmine > Hello :D I miss uuu too! and happy new year! (:
Celest > LOL,okok.
Ky > Aha,bhb ah uuu ~ I miss uuu too! :D Happy new year dearest darling !
Leon > Hey shorty! happy niu year too! :D
Vavarly > Hello :B Tyvm,happy new year to you too! (:
Jesslyn > What smile is that ? :O hahah.
Michelle > okiedokie!(: baby luv miss uuu too :D
Vizard > HELLO DADDDDDDY! :D I will be happy,don't worry about me (: I'm strong! don't forget! hahaha :D Okok,by then you must ans/reply me hoh,even if you're sleeping,shitting,bathing,or whatever. Heh,hope you will get what you want soon! &I'm always 8digit away too (: Tc.

No comments:
Post a Comment