VVO wishes anyone an advance
Happy Chinese Niu Year :3
It's been a week since I last saw my hubby,sad case man)':
that's not the worse oke,the worse is -- I will only be able to meet him next sat/sun!
omfg,I'ma gonna miss him like eff,that's for sure ):
Andandand,I dreamt of hubby having girls behind my back last night.
It goes like this..I saw one line of message in his hp sent by someone called ****** saying 'bi,i miss you alot leys ~ '
&I quarrelled with him (in the dream). When I woke up,my eyes was watery man!
I told hubby when I woke up,he says I'ma thinking too much,and I don't have enough trust in him.
Hahaha :D you see you see! it's you who made me thought these much oke!
hubby you should do something to make me trust you more lahhhhhh ~ 爱你啦~
^^
.
.
.
.
As usual,will be having reunion dinner at 3rd grandma house later on in the evening.
Follow by sintua in the night D:
Money will come rolling in tomorrow(!!) hohohos ~ :D
V.V.O will be rich rich rich ~ heh :B
&Hubby promise to give me a Hello Kitty angbao,with red notes inside ~
Hmmm,how many red notes will there be ley? :O it's better than nothing uh (:
No matter how far we're apart,no matter how long we are unable to meet,
I will still luv you (:
.
.
But how much I'll love you depends on how many red notes you giving me,
Hahaha :D That's a joke,lah. Why is fume coming out from your nose like a bull?!
Don't worry,I will luv you the double of how much you love me oke ?~

No comments:
Post a Comment