DINODINODINOIEFFINGMISSUUU!
Wanted to give school a miss today,but the stupid baboon sing(?) saw me when I alighted the bus):
Head was spinning like hell after recess,will be having fever soon I guess):
got to drink plenty of water,and rest more laa V.V.O!
.
.
.
feeling slightly better after school,went underground to meet Daddy while Jesslyn went to find Jeffston. Bought 1 siew mai and packet of lemon tea for my lunch,then cabbed to elias mall with Sabelle,wanted to do the surprise pressie for Mr.Dino but failed): Walked home aftermath,meetup with Dennis till 3o'clock,and then HSH.
I've got tons of homework to do during weekend,eff it :C
.DnT > 1 Definition,2 Mindmap, 6pages of Analaysis.
.Maths > around 10 pages of worksheet.
.English > around 8(?) pages of worksheet.
.SS > 2 pages of whatever-shit-it-is.
I'ma lazy man,anyone will like to help me with it ? hahaha D:

No comments:
Post a Comment