Thursday, September 11, 2008

101 C:

Ahleyho Hunhun(s)!
I'ma super tired today,grrrrr.
Don't even feel like going school,but I don't wanna stay at home :C
Sigh..
Got prepared then faster rush out of the house cos I thought I missed the bus .__.
Bused to school together with Baby,was freezing to death on the bus.
guess I'ma falling sick real soon,gaaah.
Met Hunhunx at the bus stop,while Baby went to meet somebody else.
Hurry to canteen buy my usual breakfast,yeh Hunhunx treat :DDD
Slept alittle bit during the first period,then got chase out of class at 2nd period.
sheeesh,AND I DID MY SPEECH TODAY! dieeee ~
It should be Jeffston's turn,but he plead Shafie to choose someone else first.
Shafie pick till Taufiq,but he din't came for school today,so end up picking till me!
blame him!* Was fucking nervous lah siol,I keep move my feet around,haha.
But Baolin said I performed well! teehees,giensong ayes :B

Hmmm, Had a little fun during PE and a big tiff with Hunhunx during recess time.
Xiaxuey siol ):
But things are settle after school C:
Follow by DnT after recess,tiring lah dey.
did quite a number of things for our project(me,belle,alvin.)
Claps for Belle and me!*
Hahahahaha :DDD
Slack awhile with Usual Cliques after school,then accompany Hunhunx cab down to Loyang Point to see doc,then cab back home.

&I ain't using my line anymore,so don't message/call that no. anymore.
Getting prepaid card later on,will update those who're in my contact real soon C:
Removed tagboard too,cos I'ma lazy to reply tags nowadays.
Sorry to those who tagged me recently and I din't reply.
Important thingy(s),talk to me on msn; viyen.reminiscing@live.com
Loveya(s),byeee! :3

thanks for adding shit to the quarrel ayes,my dear mama!
he quarrel with me,now you also want quarrel with me.
Best lah dey! fuck off farfar away from me manzxcx!
bo kiam yin you buy prepaid for me lah hoh,I not don't have money to buy myself lah hoh.
quarrel with me finish now want step yi ge good buy prepaid for me ah?!
please lah fuck off lah,mf.

I'ma Angry,super duper uber !@#$%^ Angry manxscs.

No comments: