I'm back from school yo! C:
My mood was wonderful in school,but (: turn into ): immediately I ended school, fuckit hardhard manzxsx.
forget about it.
Today we'd the Speech thingy to present during English,gaaah.
Lucky never pick until me,guess will be tomorrow bahs.
I'd picked the topic : Singlish should we or should we not.
Wish me goodluck ayes!
skipped express chinese lesson today,and stayed back at my own class as their teacher never come (:
girls are allowed to go first after school,as they wanna check the boys.
yep,then home sweet home.
gonna go prepare then send my aunty back to malaysia already,
ciaos! missme yo! :DDD
Don't think you mine daddy you can anyhow kan me lah hoh,you dulan or smlj is your problem ley.its totally nothing gotta do with me.my phone bill bao ask me ownself pay,the $$$ also you give one,gien song ah?! ljl siol.say I dare I don't use,knn buy le don't use put there give it rot ah?!
brainless freak,I'll fucking give you back the simcard and i'll buy the prepaid myself!don't worry lah hoh,slowly let the simcard at there rot lah hoh!hg lah dey!I'm your daughter ley,you can anyhow use vuglar kan me ah!kan freefree siol.tomorrow I'll throw the simcard right at your face ah!no balls freak,
I'M PISSED OFF,TOTALLY PISSED OFF.SPOILER! :C
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Written by:
VIVIAN.
at
3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment