Friday, September 12, 2008

Remember me.

I don't care what you've been doing behind my back,
just please,don't lemme found out.
(:

Hello everybody! C:
I'ma kinda in a good mood now,hahaha.
Today school's very slacking,din't had much lessons.
Got back English test and speech result, 12/25 & 60/100 respectively C:
just 1/2 mark more to pass my English test lah siol ):
but well done to my speech,claps hand for VEE-VEE-O!*
gaaah :B
Should be able to pass my English for final year,and definitely Chinese too.
So just one more subject then I won't have to retain! C:
Happyhappy okeh! :DDD
Aftermath,went for Chinese class.
Had little fun there with those crazy classmates of mine! hahahahaha.
we're asked to draw a mind map,we drew a girl for the center part.
then I keep on suggest to add those rubbish onto that girl, eye shadow etc.
ha,kuku.
Follow by Recess time! C:
2free period for Maths, then Self study.
Finished English weekend hwk,then had games with Twinny,Mommy,PM goh.
the thingy was super small sized can! only Twinny has no problem with it as her hand was super small,just like her height!stupid short ass! hahaha.
Slack with Usual Cliques after school,things happened.but soon it was settle C:
Bused to WS with Hunhunx,bought my daddy birthday gift.
spent 105$ on it,though I hate him but I won't forget how good he treated me.
I'ma good daughter kay! teehees :3
Then bused back to Elias mall,ate mac and stuff.
upon realising something is wrong with one of the gift I bought,we bused back to WS and exchanged it.
Lucky me :DDD
Walked home together with my mama & hunhunx,
going out soon,gtg and prepare already, sayonara my dear(s)!




No comments: