Good morning Bunbun(s)! :DDD
Going Katong to fetch Jesslyn:Behbeh later,thats why I wokeup so early okeh.
See, that's how wuxim I'm yeh, gaaaaah (:
But but but I don't know how to get there, she told me to take 12,
but the way she teach me how to alight are super extremely complicated manzxcsx.
Dieeee ah :/
Aftermath, Bugis with Co. ! teehees :B
&The day before yesterday, I gave Papa a 4D number: 1414.
then he really go buy, stupid this kinda no. where will open one.
You guess what, in the end it did open, 1441(If i ain't wrong).
Lucky he got quan ta, thats why got $$$.
&thats why I got $$$ too! cos is i gave him oneeee (:
Hahaha, kuku :|
Okeh,I gtg to prepare already.
Ciaos Bunbun(s)! Lovesxmisses every single one of Bunbun(s)!
gaaaaaaaaah :DDD
It's not that I don't wanna trust, is that I don't have confidence in myself.
Thats all.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment