Thursday, August 28, 2008

VEE-VEE-O's super duper uber Angry! today >:[
Finally I know how Belle felt manzxcx!
Yes, I'm angry w you bitch, don't you think you went alittle overboard this time round?
I did forgive&forget once,I did forgive but did not forget twice,
And I'll never ever forgive&forget thrice, remember it well you motherfucker.
The first time, I talked as politely as I could to you. Din't I ?
&what did you fucking told me that time ?!
You said you won't even get close to, you won't even talk to?!
Then can you tell me what's the bloody hell scenario I saw today when I was happily going next door?!
Do you know I stood there for afew minutes to confirm what I saw?!
Do you fucking know how much it hurts when I fucking saw that?!
Do you ever know I ran back to class and cry like a dog?!

Okeh, you'll never ever taste this kinda feeling, cos you're going to taste something worser, I swear.
If you think the bitch I'm talking about is YOU, go ahead and confront me (:
Yes,we did have an bigbig quarrel, happy now ?!

- - -

one more of her phote, but I erased my face,
gaaaah :D


Happy Early Birthday Mommy!
Gave Baolin:Mommy her early present today, I could tell she's super uber shock&happy.
Cos this few days she thought we kept things from her, which is what we'd prepared for her today (:
We planned a series of thing for her birthday on 31August, but she got to go oversea.
Gaaaah, ruined our plans ):
But nevermind,we'll celebrate for her after she come back :DDD
&&&Yesterday it was my turn to go see the school dentist,I was not afraid till she asked me whether I wanna pluck out my that Shaky Baby Teeth as the adult teeth is growing out.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I said 'No' for the first time, 'No' for the second time and 'Yes' for the third time.
Gaaaaaaah,I was super afraid you know ~
(Can't imagine the Strong VEE-VEE-O will be afraid of plucking teeth right? teehee .__. )
Ask Jiaqin about it manzcxz, he saw my that kuku face.
Hahahahah :DDD
Actually.. It wasn't that pain, she put a taste-like-chewy-gum-thingy on that Baby Teeth,
then she 1-2-3 pluck !@#$%^
Not pain at all okeh! (believe me! :B )
Hahaha, don't laugh you idiots! :DDD

Hmmm,things seems to be like what it used to, and how it SHOULD BE!
I'm happy about it, you know you know ~
Gaaaah, slack awhile with usualcliques, then went to elias with Bibi (:
Ate lunch&Stuff, then finally home.
Going hougang later, miss me? Text me then (:
I'm waiting waiting &waiting!
Lmao, ciaos my daily love ones! C:

No comments: