Monday, September 01, 2008

If you still remember..

Okeh,VEE-VEE-O's angry about her blog, gaaah.
I was editing the thingy next to my pic on top, then don't-know-why the blogger keep refresh by itself.
&I redo it for at least 3times I tell you, angry ah! :C

My dear Grandma,
I don't want you to get admitted into hospital,then you can't get out of it alive.
I don't want you to be like that dead uncle, promise me that you will be back home in a good state.
I still want you to cook my food for me, I promise I'll say nothing about it this time&finish it off.
I still want to play cards with you, I promise I'll let you win this time.
I still want to spend every family gathering with you,I promise I'll sit beside you &not change seat with others like the past.
As long as you could get back home, I promise I'll change the way how I treat you.
I won't run away anymore because of the heavy coffee smell you'd,
I won't change seat with others anymore because of the fugly and dirty way you eat,
I won't comment about anything you cooked for me,
I won't beg you to let me during the game and make you lost badly in the end.
I won't despise you anymore, I promise.

No comments: