Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm homeeeeeeee ~
Firstly, Bie took cab come my house fetch me.
Then we went to WS, gave Bie a surprise (:
He wanted a wallet all along, so I told him my mama wanna buy a wallet for my cousin bdae,
And asked him to choose, after he choose finish then I really buy for him okeh !
40$, then I left w no more money ):

Bie bought me to coffee club for lunch, uuuuuuuuuuch .
So delicious loh ~
I ordered a dk what it called, got creamy creamy sauce &. ham &. mushroom,
then still got chicken wings and mango dk what.
:D
Thanks Bie !
And he promised to buy me any big big soft toy I want too !
Love ya lah Bie !
:3

Then 3plus come my house here cut the cake, quite nice one ~
Shall post the cake pic after I finish uploading into my com (:
Then 4plus Bie got to go songka w his brothers them ):
So I went out w mama, she bought me a ring from watts in and alcohol too :D
Thanks thanks mama !
Shop till 7, then come home rest.
Then went out again for dinner,
Went to Bedok there for Japanese meal, the TV got advertise one.
The Salmon super delicious siol ~
Haha.
Back home at 10plus, then here I'm blogging !


Tags Reply :

Jane*
Haha, thanks thanks :D will deh ^^

Sheryl*
yeh loh, must go out during holidays ah !
lovesxmisses ya !
:3

Janice*
Then you never call me ! ):
o.o what thing two ?
i forgotten, ahah.

No comments: