Ha Readers !
Yeh, finally its me and aloy one year !
I'm fucking happy siol ~
Haha :D
Wokeup suddenly at 0956h, called aloy to wakeup,
he din't, keep call keep call till 1005h then he wakeup !
He say he wanna sleep more, but I don't let him sleep, haha.
Prepare then go out already, and got to collect cake at 1pm (:
Shall take some photo for you all to see,
cya readers !
365days, Happy one year my dearest bie !
I love you to the maxzxsxz!
Lovexmisses, Behbeh twinny mama ney dearie.
:3
Tags reply:
Chian*
Good morning ney ! :D
Jesslyn*
Heyo heyo ! :D
loveya !
Xueling*
haha, sorry yeh, gimme your link, i'll link you back :3
Jeslin*
Heyo keaaaai ! ^^
Jane*
Lol haha :D
Valerie, Passerby, Joey*
Thanks peepo ! :D
loves.
Jessica*
Ouh, not bad maa.
Haha, thanks thanks :D
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Written by:
VIVIAN.
at
10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment