Ouhkay, I'm rotting at home ):
Suppose to go praypray w mama them, but its too early, and I'm just that lazy.
Ha, wanted to meet ahloy, but he isn't free.
Ala la, nevermind, I'm a understanding girl.f okeh (:
Talking to behbeh now on phone, she's fucking bhb anyway.
But thats what i like her okeh,
haha let her gien song awhile.
And she's scolding me like hell when I'm reading to her what I'm going to post about her.
Ahahah, but she can't do anything yeh.
Its been long since we'd such a long chat, 12 till now still talking.
3days din't see her, kinda miss her siol ~
(when i say i posting: 'kinda miss her siol' she says: 'also miss you!')
:3
&. Things is fine between me and ahloy, somehow I think.
366days, lovesxmisses you bie.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Written by:
VIVIAN.
at
3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment