Cabbed to baby's house in the morning. Slept till 9plus. Asked Jesslyn and Belle out for breakfast but only Belle was able to make it. Cabbed to DTE.
Had MacDonald's hotcakes,then waited for Eugene.O to reach.
Bought baby's lunch back for him,where can you find sucha awesome girlfriend baby! :D
Waited for baby to finish his meal and goes for shower. Cabbed to E!hub aftermath.
Caught the Uninvited. Watching with baby sucks, he was scaring me throughout the show.
And he claimed that it is much more enjoying scaring me than watching the movie.
不怕也变成怕, Baby you suck! (:
Walked back to baby's house aftermath,rested awhile and cabbed to west plaza.
Deposited money. Lastly,HSH.
Tomorrow is our day babbbbbbbby! :D
十周年纪念日right right baby?!
Spending every single day with you is awesomeeeeee!
But wrestling sucks!
Still,I'm gonna love you like how you do! ^^
TOMORRRRRRRROWWWWWWW! I LOVE YOU BABY! I LOVE YOUUUUUU~
May it be this way or not.
I'd tried my best and its not working.
Alright, you may appear perfectly fine infront of me,
but definitely your words ain't.
Dear love,stay strong ya.
Be it this way or the other,I'm still here.
XOXO.
I'd tried my best and its not working.
Alright, you may appear perfectly fine infront of me,
but definitely your words ain't.
Dear love,stay strong ya.
Be it this way or the other,I'm still here.
XOXO.

No comments:
Post a Comment