Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy 1st Monthsary Baby ^^

Ohyes,19th May '09, received the candy message from Baby at 0009H awarding VVO the award of BGFA (best girlfriend award) :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Baby came to fetch me from school today, and brought me to Just Acia located at Downtown East for lunch ^^
Tricked Baby to choose a pair of Havanas for Chian's cousin. I hinted him pretty much like -- What size you wear,which one you like the most,you sure you like this colour.
But stupid baby still couldn't catch any balls. Hahaha.
Ohyes, I got a pair of Havanas for baby as First Monthsary pressie :D
He was effing shocked when I passed to him the Havanas, he kept asking me why I bought this for him. Hahaha,silly baby! ^^

Walked to 486 then cabbed back home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you still remember,
We both started talking again on 17 March 09,from smses,to phone calls then to meetups, and to what we are today.
No words could ever express the emotions that I feel for you. No man has ever touched my life the way you do.
- - - - -
In this world where love can be hard to find and harder still to keep, we found each other. And not only did we find the kind of love that people desire of, but also the kind that has full of life and is exciting over time.
- - - - -

Remember the times when you accompanied me wherever I want to go.
The time when you bused all the way from Pasir Ris to Sengkang just to fetch me back home.The times when you made trips up my house just to pass me the hello kitty wallet and those foods I craving for.The times when I woke you up early in the morning, you showed me those faces and talked in some alien language.The times when you came over Elias Mall at the morning just to send me to school.The time when you took really good care of me when I'm drunk.The times when you go along with me and gets me whatever I want.The time when we webcam-ed together.The time when you enjoyed scaring me while watching the Uninvited.
- - - - -
Till now,we didn't had any big quarrels nor fights, and I hope we could stay this way.
Please embrace me in your heart with tenderness and care.
And always take care of the love and the trust I have given to you.
Look inside my soul honey, you will feel my love in every moment of our sharing.
Look inside my thoughts and you will see that love, has etched your name on my very soul.
- - - - -
Lastly, Happy First Monthsary Baby.
I love you deeply. ^^

No comments: