Thursday, March 12, 2009

I had enough.

I don't give a damn whether did you took it out again or the friendster went crazy again. I must be insane if i say I love you wery bery much right now.
Lmao. I bet you can imagine what is my face like right now. You must have been thinking 'ohmygosh,she gone crazy again'. LOL. I feel like a fool too. Holding on till today. LAUGHS!* What effort had you put in for us? How much do you love me? How much I mean to you? I don't think you even know what is called Being someone's boyfriend. You don't even know how to fucking cherish someone.

Yes,I'm gonna ignore you till my mood is back to normal.
Till my anger goes down. Till I let off everything I'd been tolerating and I will be back.
Wait or not up to you . I don't like to force people.
Oh yes this crazy woman is nagging again ~
Lmao D:

No comments: