Thursday, March 12, 2009

37 phone calls.

Zongda's birthday bbq!
Wanyin and ME! cockface :x
He's a nice guy (:


I hate today )':
(nothing much to blog about today.)
Bye.


I'm sorry about today,I shouldn't have said those hurtful words ya.
I admit it was my fault,forgive me kay! ^^
I can't afford to lose you,silly! I love you (:
XOXO.

- - - - -

There isn't any part of us which I could be proud of. Nothing at all.
我试着不去想我们之间的距离,可是我们真得越来越遥远了。
难道你一点感觉都没有吗?其实你没有想象中那么爱我。
当我有烦恼时,你有空听我发唠叨吗?没有。
当我需要你的时候,你他妈的在哪里?连一个鬼影都看不见。
You won't understand what is the feeling like. I'm so pissed off you know.
Photos > Memories > Present tense = Shxt.
I want a congenial future tense,Please.
不要想了不要想了!


V reply:

Cheryl > Hello! Hahaha :D

Mandlody > DADADADA!! Relinked uuu,when do ahem* again uh ~ Lmao.

Ky > D.Darling,faster cfm w me the venue uhhhh! (:

Yihui > Lovelove! Wo ye ai niiii! :D

Kaili > I ain't ya (: Thanks alot sweety!

Cheryl > Thanks girl,relinked you too (:

Chenning > That one rusty le mahhhh~ Hahaha. Luv ya too! :D

Kelmond > EH! I AM NOT HOH! Stupid fei mao :D Lmao.

JLRJ > Hahahaha,you saw uh. Lol. very kuku righttttt! ):

Jane > Thanks sweet! :D

Huimin > I stole your pictures :D

No comments: