Friday, January 09, 2009

Stucked.



There's nothing I can say about school > simply B.O.R.ED!
Firstly,went underground with Jesslyn &Sabelle.
Secondly,meetup with Mr.Dino at E!hub with them,Pangmeng came aftermath.
Dennis and friends were there too.
Caught Ong Bak 2 with Mr.Dino,was unable to get in at first,But because of my wisdom,managed to sneak in :DDD
Other than some funny and intensing part,there's nothing I can find to praise it. yet Mr.Dino was totally amused by it. I don't know why ~
Went back school around 5plus,slacked there for a period of time.
Meetup with Jesslyn and guifang,then daddy came to fetch me :3
Lastly,Home sweet home.


Why is it all coming back again?
I don't want anymore of this and that.
I'm tired enough,
pray hard that it's not coming true,please.




come on,stop neglecting us.
not only he needs you,we girls need you too.
Spend some time with us,even a few minutes will do.

No comments: