It's the first time I din't drag my feet to the toilet in the morning since school started.
But I don't know why I'd been falling asleep during lessons,probably studies just isn't the right thing for me. /gees D:
-
-
-
-
Recess time was a joke man ~ Jesslyn and I laughed our ass off throughout the whole of that 1hour!
We saw these 3girls who looks like POWERPUFF GIRLS! One of them looks like Buttercup,I swear man! Her hair was excactly the same oke! No lies ~
.
.
.
Time moved easily while I was in my lala land. The bell rang all too soon. Packed my bag and went to meet Jesslyn outside the toilet.
Went to look for Leon after accompanying her to find her girls.
meetup with Sabelle at underground after Leon left. (Cheeyong &co. was there too.)
Dennis came aftermath,bused with him to Elias Mall.
Bought bubble tea,slack outside our house and HSH.
(FYI: we're neighbours! 8th floor and 9th floor! heh :D)
Thanks alot guys.
Though we'd a tiff yesterday night,but still,I miss you alot ):
It's been two days since I last saw you,
but it's oke! Cos I'ma catching a movie with you tmrw! (:
Love you :3
It's been two days since I last saw you,
but it's oke! Cos I'ma catching a movie with you tmrw! (:
Love you :3
Our tiff happened just like this:
Mr.Dino: Dear. I going home ler. Now on bus. Later going out awhile. Okay?
(I ignored him,cos he messaged me only at 7.33pm,stupid shyt.
Mr.Dino:(10.26pm) Why you no reply me?
(I ignored him again,for sure.)
Then he called my mommy around 10.40pm,so I texted him.
V.V.O: You looking for me ?
Mr.Dino: Wa. you never reply me? I thought you dead liao. You go sleep loh. don't disturb you le,nights. I love you,muacks. Friday then we meet.
V.V.O: I purposely don't reply you one ma.
Mr.Dino: Really mey? But your mom say you sleep already. Why no call me whole day?
V.V.O: Is she sleep luhs,not me.I waiting for you wake up text me,in the end you so late then text me. /Sigh.
Mr.Dino: But I called you,then your hp off.
V.V.O: Ya,just only ma,I purposely off one.
Mr.Dino: What stunt you wanna play again ?
V.V.O: I also never play any stunt luhs. Isn't there any nicer words you can use to speak to me? Why don't you ask in the other way round,like:What happen to you? why like this. Can anot? Is it very hard? I'm your gf ley,can you gimme more attention not? I can comprehend everything,But that doesn't mean you can be this cold to me ok.
Mr.Dino: Okay,I'm sorry that I asked you in this manner. But I'm really worried,thats why I came back home to find out your mom's no. through my mom's phone.
V.V.O: I don't mean to throw temper at you,I'm sorry. I'm fine. nothing's wrong with me,sorry for saying those nasty words. I'm sorry,I love you.
Mr.Dino: I also never blame you,I admit is my fault okay.I'm sorry. I know today I never message you cos busy over studies. But i msg you when I ended school,but you din't reply.
V.V.O: I'm sorry for making you worried,I'm sorry for being insensible.I'm sorry for throwing temper at you.I'm just trying to gain some attraction from you.I should have understand that you're busy with your studies, I'm sorry,Really sorry.
Mr.Dino:I also never blame you,why you lidat. I love you,this time round I really will treasure you more but at the same time I've to concentrate on my studies.
V.V.O: I know,I understand. (: It's oke,I'd promised to stay by your side no matter how tough this year's gonna be,Din't I? Heh :D
Mr.Dino: Lol,but next time want my attention then just msg me, no need play this kinda thing.Later I call your mom again.ahahaha.
V.V.O:If i never play this kinda thing,you'll send me 1more sms? you'll call me? you'll call my mom? NO!at least by doing these things,show that you do care about me! (giensong shit.)
Mr.Dino: So you're glad that I called your mom? haha. prove that I care right? but my first msg you also never reply loh.
(oke,shall post till here.far too long.)
I swear it's the first time he din't continue the arguement oke,yes I'm surprise and delighted abotu it,heh :D
Not bad aye dino,you'd improved! I'll ask my mom to add some marks for you :B
Mr.Dino: Dear. I going home ler. Now on bus. Later going out awhile. Okay?
(I ignored him,cos he messaged me only at 7.33pm,stupid shyt.
Mr.Dino:(10.26pm) Why you no reply me?
(I ignored him again,for sure.)
Then he called my mommy around 10.40pm,so I texted him.
V.V.O: You looking for me ?
Mr.Dino: Wa. you never reply me? I thought you dead liao. You go sleep loh. don't disturb you le,nights. I love you,muacks. Friday then we meet.
V.V.O: I purposely don't reply you one ma.
Mr.Dino: Really mey? But your mom say you sleep already. Why no call me whole day?
V.V.O: Is she sleep luhs,not me.I waiting for you wake up text me,in the end you so late then text me. /Sigh.
Mr.Dino: But I called you,then your hp off.
V.V.O: Ya,just only ma,I purposely off one.
Mr.Dino: What stunt you wanna play again ?
V.V.O: I also never play any stunt luhs. Isn't there any nicer words you can use to speak to me? Why don't you ask in the other way round,like:What happen to you? why like this. Can anot? Is it very hard? I'm your gf ley,can you gimme more attention not? I can comprehend everything,But that doesn't mean you can be this cold to me ok.
Mr.Dino: Okay,I'm sorry that I asked you in this manner. But I'm really worried,thats why I came back home to find out your mom's no. through my mom's phone.
V.V.O: I don't mean to throw temper at you,I'm sorry. I'm fine. nothing's wrong with me,sorry for saying those nasty words. I'm sorry,I love you.
Mr.Dino: I also never blame you,I admit is my fault okay.I'm sorry. I know today I never message you cos busy over studies. But i msg you when I ended school,but you din't reply.
V.V.O: I'm sorry for making you worried,I'm sorry for being insensible.I'm sorry for throwing temper at you.I'm just trying to gain some attraction from you.I should have understand that you're busy with your studies, I'm sorry,Really sorry.
Mr.Dino:I also never blame you,why you lidat. I love you,this time round I really will treasure you more but at the same time I've to concentrate on my studies.
V.V.O: I know,I understand. (: It's oke,I'd promised to stay by your side no matter how tough this year's gonna be,Din't I? Heh :D
Mr.Dino: Lol,but next time want my attention then just msg me, no need play this kinda thing.Later I call your mom again.ahahaha.
V.V.O:If i never play this kinda thing,you'll send me 1more sms? you'll call me? you'll call my mom? NO!at least by doing these things,show that you do care about me! (giensong shit.)
Mr.Dino: So you're glad that I called your mom? haha. prove that I care right? but my first msg you also never reply loh.
(oke,shall post till here.far too long.)
I swear it's the first time he din't continue the arguement oke,yes I'm surprise and delighted abotu it,heh :D
Not bad aye dino,you'd improved! I'll ask my mom to add some marks for you :B

No comments:
Post a Comment