



Oheyo :D
I'd fun today at Elias Mall's carpark rooftop with Mommy,teehees :B
Played the fire hose which I mentioned at the previous(s) post,super fun okeh.
Took a number of photos,shall upload it later.
My skirt &shoe are super effing dirty lah siol,all mommy's fault.
Aha,I was squating infront of her,and I don't know what the hell I said wrong that makes her angry, then she pushed me.
SO I FELL AND SAT ON THE FLOOR!
&you know what? I just spray water at that particular place.
Okay,so my skirt is wet and dirty :C
PM GOH came to find us aftermath,they accompany me back to my house there.
Sat there awhile, then home sweet home.
Daddy Mommy're bringing me out to celebrate my early birthday.
So,toodles :3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -












No comments:
Post a Comment