Ima sick &tired of YOU,yes everything about you.
Perhaps I should try not to treat things so seriously,
and just play it through with you.
Okay,that's what I will do :3
Perhaps I should try not to treat things so seriously,
and just play it through with you.
Okay,that's what I will do :3
AHLO :3
Gotta back some results today,English NA Chinese &chemistry.
I passed all except chemistry,guess how much I got?
19/50,hahaha.
so GREAT isn't it? Laughs.
9/20 for MCQ and 10/30 for structured questions.
English I got, 32/60 for Paper 1 36/80 for Paper 2 &27/40 for Oral.
Total add up : 52.7/100.
AT LEAST I PASSED OKEHHHHHHHHH! :B
NA chinese I got, 42/70 for Paper 1 45/60 for Paper 2.
Total add up : 67/100.
Okeh,I know it sucks.
Now I need one more subject to be PROMOTED!
MAY GOD BLESS ME MANXSZX! AHAHAHAHA :3
School effing sucks today,not going into details about it.
Sigh..
AND I HATE PTM! HOPE MY PARENTS WON'T BE ABLE TO GO!
WOOOHOOOOOOOOO :B
If I say I LUV YOU,what will be your response?
AHAHAHA,random.
IMA BORED! SUPER UBER EFFING BORED AHHHHHHHH!
Nevermind,toodles.

No comments:
Post a Comment