My papers finally end today! Cheers for V.V.O*
Aha,no school tmr ;next monday &friday C:
but! I got to go back on monday to do my NA chinese paper,fucktard bodoh ):
Paper ended at 9.3am,waited for mommy till 10.30.
West plaza aftermath with Mommy &Twintwin,to get something.
Followby Elias mall for lunch with Mommy only,then CC to find Pangmeng &Dennis.
Mommy came to my house again,but luckily she din't make a mess this time round,
Hees,she slept while I play PSP! :D
Yep, &just send her home.
going school as usual tomorrow,
meeting mommy at the morning, wait for aloysius to end his paper,
then don't know going where,laughs.
Okay,nothing more to post already,Ciaos ALIBABA(s)! :D
I know how much sweet nothings I say now,
won't change anything,
but I yearn for the times to be with you.
things need two hand to clap,me alone will do no difference.
forgive &forget is what I'd been doing.
try it,won't you?
I thought you would understand me,
but now?
(....)
how much did you try to spend times with me?
ha,yep as you said..
different class.
you'd your own circle of friends right now,
&can see you're enjoying it,
how can I stop your happiness ley?
Ha,its okay.
I tried all I could to make up all those empty holes,
but somehow I coldn't manage to fill all up,
maybe this year is the end aye,
I don't know already,really.
Ima tired aye,
but hope the birthday present for you,
could exchange that glamorous smile of yours.
Take care my luv,you won't retain this year :D
Byee.

No comments:
Post a Comment