Wednesday, October 08, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHLO PEOPLE :D

TOMORROW LAST PAPER,DnT.
Finally manx,aha.
Today's Chemistry not bad,lucky I did studied yesterday :D
Finished paper at 11,then daddy drive Mommy,Twintwin &Me to elias mall C:
Mac for lunch,then went carpark rooftop slack,then Aloysius Pangmeng &Nestor came.
Ha,they played with the fire water hose,so childish you mei you :D
Eugenetan came aftermath, &aloysius folded the paper boat and let it flow on the 'river'.
Very kuku bodoh,aha.
Accompany them to mac for lunch again.
Twintwin left the psp on the mac's chair,lucky aloysius saw it okay,if not she will cry the hell out of it manx.
HAHAHA,I lied to her that it's gone,then she keep very anxious about it.
Super uber funny can,I buey tahan then laugh out.
LMAO manx,pass to her already still dare beat me,wang en fu yi siol ~
:D
Yep,and when Twintwin want smoke,she realise cigarettes is gone.
We keep insist that it is in mommy bag,then mommy super dulan.
Ha,went all the way up to rooftop again to look for it,
And saw that stupid cigarettes sun tanning there,fucktard bodoh.
Mommy went !@#$%^ holding the cigarettes,like mad woman.
Lol,back to the place slack,bought lunch for daddy then home sweet home :D

&FRIDAY NO SCHOOL FOR ME! C:
OUT FOR FUNNNNNNNNNNN!
Cheers for me manx! :3
Pray hard for me people,that I won't retain this year!
&MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING! I go everywhere telling people about it, and nice people ask me what I want,and I say I WANT HELLO KITTY! :D
REMEMBER MY BIRTHDAY OKAY PEOPLE! W/o pressie is alright, JUST REMEMBER IT WELL IN YOUR BRAIN! :B
19 OCT! AHAHAHAHAHA,LUV YO(s)!

Luv,how far are we from each other right now ?
I can't even feel you beside me anymore,
where are those times we spent together ?
scolding people,laughing at people,say all kinda nonsense.
And those times you cried on me,you say :
cos you don't wanna see me cry.
Why is our love so weak,that it couldn't even break this obstacle?
I swear,I could give up anything for the change,
tell me,what should I do to stop your tears,
and what can I do to exchange that glamorous smile of yours ?
I miss those times when you're with me,
I miss those times you make fun out of me.
Yep,I felt so piss off at that point of time.
But,I really do enjoy you making fun out of me.
I miss you,luv :3

No comments: