Tags Reply:
JesslynBehbeh > Haha, LOVEYOU laa ass :B
AlvinaGirlfriend > Gahs, i won't cry one lah dey! I'm vivian ong ley (:
HeraloyBeebee > Lol.
CelestSister > Just patched (:
Joey2.1 > Ohaiyo! :B
RachelBaby > Thanks tons lots BABY! :B
CiaDearestDarling > I won't break promise one, don't wry yo! :3
JeslynDearie > Thanks dearie! Loveya always yo ~
FeliciaCandyfloss > I will I will ! Thanks (:
OliviaBee > Don't sad don't sad, i'm fineeeeeeeeee ! Honey love you yo! :3
SabelleTwinny > Lol, why you got com use? You tell me which one you want thnI help you change alright ? yehyeh, PBT yo! :3
Passer > I will! Thanks yo! (:
zzz > I'm perfectly fineeee yo! I'm always strong lah dey (: Thanks lots :3
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Written by:
VIVIAN.
at
5:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment