Things went haywire today, just suddenly everything goes oppsite my way ~
Ala fuck it, nevermind.
Fever, headache &whole body was aching suddenly during recess time,
then Before that hp kana confiscated, then after school I was found playing traunt ~
I'm fucking unlucky today, till I couldn't take it, and I cried like a crybaby ~
>:[ *(Don't laugh, you these bloody fucker! Gah :B)
Went to see Miss Chua after school, to let her know that I'm not feeling well.
&I can't attend CCA, Daddy was fucking worried about me.
He rushed straight to school, ha.
Aftermath, Went to see doctor at Elias Mall.
The doctor say the throat there was swollen as it was infected.
still got dk say what stupid virus thingy, &I need to go back for blood test if my fever persist till thursday.
Pray hard for me that I'm going to be perfectly fine yo! :3
&&&I din't and I will never cut my fringe into such thingy like the picture below okeh!
My fringe is cut by that !@#$%^ Mrs Sherri okeh ~
Lets stop talking about this, if not i'm gonna bang the wall real soon ~
Gahahaha :B
I don't sound like I'm sick right .?
Ofcos, I'm always that strong, Cos I'm VIVIAN ONG yo! :3
Teehee.
Tags Reply:
OliviaBee > LOL! not cute at all lah can ~ Ofcos I love you lahs ~ (:
CiaDearest Darling > Ofcos I will love it ~ Gah :B
CelestSister > Ha, thanks :B We will try (: AI NI TOO YO!
AlvinaSiaoeh > Alrighto! I love my siaoeh too! lalala ~ (:
Reader > Thanks yo! We will (:
Candy > Yeh loh, we got wonderful childhood ~ (:
Kaili > Hmmm, What you say tht time ? I forgotten alrdy :x

No comments:
Post a Comment