Hello Alibaba(s) ~
Wanted to go school today, though I'd two days mc (Yesterday &Today).
Cos staying at home is BORED Bored and bored ~
Fever subside and then came back 4hours later after I'd my medicine.
one is 15ml, the other one is 5ml.
Then daddy decided to take me to see my usual doctor, she said the(15ml) medicine is too fucking strong.
It will cause blah&blah, fuck that doctor I went to consult at elias >:[
She say it was what-ever-flu, the fever will come and goes for 3days3nights,
Then i'll be having cough and flu aftermath.
Now, I've 5medicine, and one more nosenose thingy to take.
Sigh..
Its super uber xinku one lah can, suddenly very cold then suddenly very hot.
The pain came as and when it like ~
Awwww )':
&I'll fall sick is because of my stupid twinny okeh ~
She is sick, and then she went to drink my water bottle, then I drink it too.
Then now I'm feeling so fucking xinku.
Thanks to her manzxsxz, gah :B
I miss Beebee &co.
If i'm feeling alittle better tomorrow, I shall go find them after school (:
I really do love you alot now, and i can't afford to lose you anymore.
Stay by me, don't ever ever fall for other girls yo! :3
Seeing others so sweet, makes me real envy about them,
but i know i couldn't compare their bfs to you.
Just treat me alittle bit nicer, and sweeter can?
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment