Thursday, June 19, 2008

oheyo reader :D
Everything is fine now, we're together once again.
Went to find A at his house there.
Talked things and things and things;
He went to meet others and I went home.
Going ahma house later again, got to win more money.
I'm broke manzxsx :D

;I know you don't like what I did,
But at least I'm happy, what for doing things that doesn't make me happy.
Think things other way round my dear.
I need you to understand me; really.
You can't wash your hands off, its alittle too cruel yeh.
I lovesxmisses you yo.

Tags Reply;
Olivia > Oheyo Beeeeee :D Thanks thanks, takecare too yo :3
Cia > Haha, thanks yo :3 Loveya(:
Joey > Haha, I got put the navigations in the first page there mah (:
Thanks thanks :D
Carissa > I think got some problem or what bah; you try go see again :D
you're welcomeeeee :3
Elysia > Hubbyyyy :D We din't get to meet up yo );

No comments: