Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Alright, Happy 13th Month my Love :D

I'll be going out to take back my Hello Kitty aloysius bought for me;
hohohohos :D
Its super uber alibaba cute can :3
School is reopening soon;
And I couldn't find any of my hwk, ohalalala.
I miss those times in school lah siol ~
):

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry
to my dear love.

I do miss you, alibaba lots):
396days, Happy 13th Month once again my love.
Take lots of care alright.

Tags Reply:

Jane > Ahahaha, thanks thanks. If don't have lots of color, like abit plain mah :D
Janice > alibaba lah you, everyone knows I'm clever like shit; smart like an ass lo,
its you who should stop lying to yourself lah dey :D

Passer > haha, thanks thanks :D

Cia > Ouh, thanks thanks :3
Anon > haha, thanks for your comment :D Soon i'll change it back again :3
Carissa > alright, linked you :D Takecare yo :B

No comments: