Okeh Readers, I'm bored!
9pm faster come okeh ~
No more 12mn, i got his answer.
I asked him to think, should we continue or not.
Ofcos there is something wrong lah dey, I'm not so nothing-to-do to keep asking him that question everyday.
Can't share whats wrong, but pray for us okeh.
I hope there's still 13th month (:
And there's 374days.
:3
I got nothing much to blog, but I love to blog.
So, share w you all the One Year Anni message I wrote for Boy.f (:
Hubby,
Though we have a barrier now, but I still love you as much as before.
Yeh, this barrier is hard to pass, is hard to solve.
But our love keeps us going...
This time is a real problem; I didn’t know what to do.
I wanna see a smile on your face, my dear.
I trying my best to make you happy, I'm trying my best to change.
I'm trying everything that can solve this problem.
I don't like now, infact I hate the feeling.
We were like stranger, yet like couple during sometimes.
So, what are we? Nothing?
Sigh...
I’ll wait, till this barrier is gone. But I hope during this period, you’ll still stand by me.
I want you to know, even when the world goes against you,
your brothers leave you, your family abandon you, all the people that care you disappears,
I’ll still be here for you, forever.
I hate you at times when you treated me badly, but my loves for you overcome the hatred I’d.
I know I got to trust and believe you more, I'm trying, give me a little bit of time.
(-----)
Thanks for letting me for this past 12months, till you can’t take it anymore.
Your love makes me change; your care makes me feel that I’m really a baby,
I finally found a guy who dote and pamper me that much.
Yeh, you did wrong things at time, you even changed twice.
But I don’t mind, I just can’t help forgiving you repeatedly.
I really need you, you should know it.
(-----)
We’d past months and months together, and solve all sorts of problems.
Now we’re struck here, I felt so helpless for the first time.
You can’t imagine how hurtful my heart is, I’m a lousy girlfriend I know.
Though I can’t tolerate you, but I’m trying my best.
I want you to understand I want to continue, I want you to know how I felt.
I want you to know what I want.
I just want my boy.f to stick to me always; I want my boy.f to treat me as if I’m really a baby.
I want my boy.f to love me more than I love him; I want my boy.f to put me first in everything,
And even give in to me always; tolerate my stupid temper and attitude till there’s no limit.
I know I’m asking for too much, but I can’t help, you know.
I’m not that strong as you think, I break down too, I cry as often as a baby.
That’s why I need you, the unchanged Aloysius.
This boy.f is what I yearn for, and this r/s is what I asked for.
I chose this kind of life. So what can I complain about?
(------)
Bie, I really love you a lot.
I don’t want to fall in deeper, but I really can’t stop it.
Think back of our wonderful past, is it that which keeps us going?
Perhaps is the duration that keeps us together till today.
Things changed, I need you to think again.
Am I still the first in your heart? Who come first now?
Are you sure your feelings didn’t fade? Ain’t you sick and tired of me?
Recently I’d been crying like I’d never cried before.
I need you, my dearest bie.
But we’re together for one year already, I’m satisfied.
Don’t worry; I’ll stand strong with a smile on my face and tears at the corner of my eyes.
At least, I still dare to say: ‘He love me one and only’.
Happy one year bie, baby love you as much as before.
Stay w me, 365days.
♥♥♥
So sweet of me right? Ahaha :D
Monday, May 26, 2008
Written by:
VIVIAN.
at
5:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment