Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spammers are the lame-est shit in the whole world,
I won't waste my time on you all,
This is my blog, not yours.
Whats your problem ?
I won't waste coffee money on you too,
So, fuck off.
Don't dirty my blog w your twit words,
And don't step one your english very good lidat.
Continue spamming do you and me no good.
Nonono, is you only.
Cos I would no longer waste my time replying you,
I just ban and delete, its that simple.
Talk nicely, and I'll reply you nicely,
You bark, I'll ban and delete,
Mother chicken neh neh pok, fuck off man.


Tags Reply:
Jane -- Haha, thnks, tc too !
Olivia -- Thanks, :3
Sabelle -- Your blog nice right ? thanks to me to okeh ! haha :D I love you lah ~
Sheryl -- Heyo xg :D its not crapping luh, i din't tell anyone, don't worry yeh ~ Love you :3
Felicia -- :)

No comments: