Thursday, April 24, 2008

Heya-yo~

Today a greenview girl sat in front of me on the bus,
Commonly, I look at her went she walk to the seat in front of me,
Thats what every peepo does right?
The corner of my eye saw her staring at me for dk whatever reason,
Then I don't want anymore taiji, so just fuck care her.
When she alight the bus, she folded her arms, and stare at me.
?!@#$%
I couldn't tolerate anymore, so just blink my eye at her (x1).

Told Bie when I reach school, Michelle heard till and ask me what happen.
Told her everything, then describe the features of the greenview girl,
Found out she's her taoeh deh gina deh stead.

After that told jeff and bel,
Later 5pm puay at 230,
Hope I could go down, cos Grandma is back to singapore today.

341days,
24days to 1year,
Lovexmisses.

No comments: