Hoho, 8h 49mins to 0911H, which is 11TH MONTH!
Yeh, I'm still busy folding a big box of hearts for Bbee :D
&&&, I got a big surprise for him in the morning, hope I could get in time to do it..
Haha, 333days today, I love you the most Bbee.
Had a quarrel w Bbee from PE till the end of School, 0910 - 1350H..
Slept throughout almost whole of the last 4period of DnT..
Niceeeeee ~
/gees.
Went to slack awhile w Behbeh ;Twinnie ;Cheeyong ;Jeffston ;Alvin ;Eugene ;Nicolas ;Bobby..
Then went back school for Oral at 2.30pm w Bbee ;Eugene ;Nicolas..
Quite alright lah, only got one word dk how to read '汇' .
):
I think I'll pass bah ?
Lalala, don't care lah...
And Bbee look super cute when he trying to read the passage,
He looks like he dk how to read, yet want to pretend know..
Haha, super funny lah, then i keep laughing at him.
After that Bbee send me home on cab..
Home sweet home ~
Bbee, I'm sorry for using those harsh words today,
You know I don't mean it, I love Bbee !
Big hug ~
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Written by:
VIVIAN.
at
7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment