HAPPY WONDERFUL 11th MONTH, BeeBee !
Wakeup earlier than usual today morning, message Baby to check whether she's ready,
Met her under my block, then she told me the bus just went..
So went to another bus stop..
Nearly can't get on that bus I need to, if not I wouldn`t have enough time to make BeeBee`s surprise.
Reached the place I need at 7am, Faster take out the candles, Then start to make those wordys ~
The wind keep blow the lighter, then make till my hand super pain siol ~
Baby keep shouting, super funny loh her !!
Haha :D
Upon finish those wordys, Called BeeBee to come that place..
He says I'm silly ~
LOLOL.
&&&, I din`t manage to finish those hearts, so went to school and bought 4packets..
Rushed it throughout lessons ~
Thanks to BehBeh, Twinnie, Ney, Xg, Jenny, Yihuan, Alvin, Jeffston and Cheeyong for the effort made..
BIGBIG THANKS !
BeeBee got suspended cos of smoking case, ):
But he did came to fetch me after school, pass him his present..
He nearly cry, I think..
Cos I saw his eyes like abit teary ley ~
Haha :D
But I can feel he`s super happy and touched !
I'm not bhb okay!
Thats the fact, hoh BeeBee ?
Hehe :3
Ordered Mac for BeeBee and his Brother, 16.35$.
1545H, BeeBee send me home on cab..
BeeBee, though we only went your house, but It's a wonderful 11th month !
Hope you could meet me tomorrow,
Happy 11th month my dearest hubby !
Baby love you :3
334days..
29more days to 1year!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Written by:
VIVIAN.
at
6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment