Saturday, May 16, 2009
Seventh Heaven
I've been spending everyday with my baby (:
But I will never neglect my girls for sure,went PRP yesterday with Baby,Jesslyn,Sabelle and Amanda. Binxiang and co. came aftermath,follow by eugene ong and philbert.
Had a few rounds of pool with the girls,ohyes drinking with them certainly made me go gagagaga~ :D
Baby played two rounds of pool with whoever it is, and won both rounds. ^^
The girls came to my house aftermath.
- - - - - - -
Woke up quite early in the morning. Prepared and meet D.Sis at TM.
Shopped around and she cabbed back home with me. Ohyes,I paid for her cab fare back! ^^
Rested till 3 and went down. Met baby and belle. Had mac for lunch.
HSH.
- - - - - - -
Ohyes baby 3 more days! I swear he is the best damn thing everrrrrrrrr! ^^
Sorry bout' today baby. You're the greatest of all.
Love the great,Belvin tan .
Written by:
VIVIAN.
at
6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment