Friday, May 01, 2009

Me and you




English paper 1 yesterday wasn't that bad afterall :D
But E.Chinese was slightly tougher. My first reaction was 'Waaaa GG already lahhhh!'
Scribble through the 私涵,and slept for an hour. Used the last twenty minutes to write the 作文.
Hopefully I will get a two digit marks man! D:
Sure can one,you know why? Cos I'm VEE-VEE-O!
Laughs.
-
-
-
Had heart to heart talk with baby last night till 2plus. Planned to have MacDonald breakfast together around ten a.m as I'd a sudden crave for Hotcakes, yet this fatso woke me up at ten forty five a.m! '^'
I forgave him,you know why? Cos he is sweet enough to call mac delivery when he knew we can't make it on time. But they kept transfer him to another line till it's over the breakfast time!
Get over it,there's always tomorrow and the day after tomorrow :D
-
-
-
HSH at four,slept till five fourty p.m.
And here I'm blogging :D



"We're only together for eleven days,but as you said,baby it seems long. Thanks for all the effort you'd put in during the one month,and sorry for those harsh words I'd said to you. I love you baby!"
Laugh Out Loud at his kuku face like how I always do! :D

No comments: