Sunday, April 19, 2009

Alibaba.

You want her to feel as miserable as you by doing all these ya? But you're never gonna succeed.
Cos no matter how far she is going away from me,I'm gonna follow right behind her.
She will never be as pathetic as you. She is much more special than you,at least to me.
I know, I know, I know. I don't what to say,how to react and what to do right now.
Hai, power pack. but I really cherish fucking alot ley.


Nothing about you is gonna change my life. Anything of me. You are not gonna be the one. And you will never gonna be the one. Its not gonna be like this. Never.


Last post before I private my bloggy.
with loves,

V to Jane > Hahaha, Can one luhs :D VIANVIAN luv YOU :3 Vianvian sounds abit cock uh. D:

V to Ky > (: Luv you silly D.darling ^^ Me too me too :D

V to Shannon > It's half-dead :D

V to Candy > Heh :D Me too me too! Study hard for you o'level ya (:
Not that good right now,ha. what about you ? :D

V to Chian > It's okay ^^

V to Olivia > Hahaha,miss you ^^

V to Qizhi > Linked! Your posts very funny!!!!! :D

V to Celest > Never uh (: Thanks for your concern sweety (:

V to Tani > Its okay (:

V to Passerby > I not sure uh.

V to Baoxian > Linked ^^

V to Jesslyn > Drink more water lahhhhh! :D Miss you too sweety.!

V to Darren > Relinked (:

V to ProAss:X > You're welcome (:

No comments: