Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dear friend.

Caught Dragon ball evolution on 14 march. with Sabelle Cheeyong and Jeffston.
It wasn't that nice. pretty bored.

Followby Push on 18 march. So-so only luhs,but I somehow like the story line and those power they had.
The last one was Hotel for dogs. caught it yesterday. Niceeee! that small little kid was smart man,he knows how to invent that kinda thingy. and friday,the dog was super uber cute okay :D
You guys should catch this movie really!

- - - - - - - -

Had 5hours of cip today. Flag day -.-
some people really got no heart. I smiled to you then you stared at me. whatthefuck. at least smile laah even if you don't want to help those people. _|_ fuckyoubitches.
I really don't know what the hell is wrong with those people. feel like digging their eyes out really.
but most of them are kind-hearted :D it doesn't matter whether it's 5cents,10cents or 20cents. its the thoughts that count ^^
HSH.

Dear Love,I really miss you.


为什么会这样?为什么?!我不要我不要!我真的不要啦!

No comments: