Saturday, March 07, 2009

一天又一天,我的心不变.

Me luv You.







Happy 19th Anniversary Loves :D

Took chemistry paper the second time yesterday. The questions were effing similar to the first paper,so I think most probably I will pass ^^
Counseling sucks to the max except for the first session. I don't like it yet I have to turn up again on Monday Tuesday and Thursday.
Awww /Sigh.
-
-
-
Hubby and me celebrated for mommy and daddy's 19th anniversary together yesterday,
Everything was great as the plan worked out smoothly :D
Met Hubby on bus 58 and went WS to get flowers for mommy on behalf of daddy.
Had Japanese buffet at Suntec City aftermath. Dino ate effing lots I tell youuuu!
Daddy passed mommy the pressie when it was dessert time. Can see from her face that she was freaking hell gien song lohhhhhhhhh :D
Daddy drove Hubby to Geylang Lor 33 around ten.
Aftermath he drove me to E!hub for kbox session with Esther &co.
Cabbed home around 3a.m.
-
-
-
8a.m - Elias mall > Home > Elias mall > Downtown East > Central > Elias mall > Home - 2p.m

Ohyes I'm meeting Hubby tomorrow ! :D
He doesn't have lion dance - sintua - school - projects finally!
Hahahaha. How many more days to 5th monthsary ? :O

希望你能爱我到地老到天荒,希望你能陪我到海角到天涯.
就算一切从来我也不会改变决定.
我一定会爱你到地老到天长,我一定会陪你到海枯到石烂.
就算回到从前这仍是我唯一决定.

No comments: