





09 March --
C: VVO PASSED HER CHEMISTRY PAPER!! :DDDDDDD
Din't take the physics paper though,but Mr.Colin is nice enough to cover it using chemistry marks.
So yep,I passed without taking the paper. Hohohohoho lucky VVO :3
-
-
-
As usual,went underground after school. Ate and slack while waiting for Junyu &co. to reach. Slack till 5pm. Aftermath, Jesslyn,Zak and me ran all the way to the bustop near Haising. We wanted to run all the way to Whitesands,but was afraid that we will be late so took cab there. Who knows we are early. _|_
-
-
-
Treated Zak to mac while waiting for the bus Benita's mommy booked.
Did you people saw Jesslyn and me on tvee? :O HAHAHAHA.
It was freaking funny I tell uuuu! I laughed till like don't know what when I came back home and saw us on tvee from Mommy's DVD recorder.
Lmao :D
- - - - - - - - -
10 March --
Supposed to have English Maths Physics Chemistry and Chinese today,but only Chemistry teacher came to school. HAPPPPPPPPY! :D
After school > underground > eat > slack > Back to school with Jesslyn and Eugene.N
Went for counseling which only lasted for 15mins -.-
Mrs.Ho promised that she will write a positive report to Principal about meeeee!
Yay! I don't have to go counseling for 3times a week anymore!! ^^
Hanged around with Eugene.N,Janan,Weekiat and one more girl. Then took 358 home together with Weekiat whereas he alighted at Whitesands.
1st:D YOU SUX! D:
2nd:Suddenly you just don't sux. hahaha.
you're nice,I love you hubby :D
I'm happy happy happy ~ you're nice really nice. first time ley. Laughs.
3rd:you ain't that nice though. i hate you )':
4th:you not bad after all hahahaha :D
Me > Are uuu back home of not. I'm falling asleep though i ain't tired at all.
Hubby > Yes, on my way home, my officer dear. (LMAO cute right. i know i know my dino ley! teehees.)
Me > Lol. You're late,you forget you got probation? You've to be home by nine.
Hubby > Lols. Haha. But do you think i give a damn about it? hahaha. joking nia.
Becos of your last reply I gonna extend your probation time! hahahaha.
I HATE YOU SHUTUP GO EAT SHXT AND DIE!
-
-
-
one more week!
<3>
Supposed to have English Maths Physics Chemistry and Chinese today,but only Chemistry teacher came to school. HAPPPPPPPPY! :D
After school > underground > eat > slack > Back to school with Jesslyn and Eugene.N
Went for counseling which only lasted for 15mins -.-
Mrs.Ho promised that she will write a positive report to Principal about meeeee!
Yay! I don't have to go counseling for 3times a week anymore!! ^^
Hanged around with Eugene.N,Janan,Weekiat and one more girl. Then took 358 home together with Weekiat whereas he alighted at Whitesands.
- - - - - - - -
[edited again]1st:
2nd:
you're nice,I love you hubby :D
I'm happy happy happy ~ you're nice really nice. first time ley. Laughs.
3rd:
4th:
Me > Are uuu back home of not. I'm falling asleep though i ain't tired at all.
Hubby > Yes, on my way home, my officer dear. (LMAO cute right. i know i know my dino ley! teehees.)
Me > Lol. You're late,you forget you got probation? You've to be home by nine.
Hubby > Lols. Haha. But do you think i give a damn about it? hahaha. joking nia.
Becos of your last reply I gonna extend your probation time! hahahaha.
I HATE YOU SHUTUP GO EAT SHXT AND DIE!
-
-
-
one more week!
<3>
I once promised myself that I will never love again.
Grazing by of the parting memories.
The trust that is now broken again.
Upon pain and comfort I erased them.
But ever since I first saw you.
I began to get courage.
When I rest against your shoulder my mind becomes comfortable.
I want to stay like this forever with you babe.
Maybe it will be different this time my love.
Maybe it'll be okay to trust you.
Do you now understand my mind that
never wants the love you show towards me to change?
I love you baby and I need you babe.
Without you the long period of loneliness will repeat itself.
Please don't ever change.
My all, I will be the same.
You don't doubt me because you trust me right now
But I'm afraid of the times without you.
When the night that's been soaked in black passes
And the sun is shining on my windowsill
If you're not there I might cry again.
Yes, I hope you don't become a painful memory to me
like the men that have grazed by me in the past.
Please just hug me like this forever babe.
Maybe it will be different this time my love.
Maybe it'll be okay to trust you.
Do you now understand my mind that
never wants the love you show towards me to change?
I love you baby and I need you babe.
Without you the long period of loneliness will repeat itself.
Please don't ever change.
My all, I will be the same.
You are the last hope left for me.
The world without you will be like a terrible darkness.
Please acknowledge my love towards you more.
My love...
Maybe it will be different this time my love.
Maybe it'll be okay to trust you.
Do you now understand my mind that
never wants the love you show towards me to change?
I love you baby and I need you babe.
Without you the long period of loneliness will repeat itself.
Please don't ever change.
My all, I will be the same.
Grazing by of the parting memories.
The trust that is now broken again.
Upon pain and comfort I erased them.
But ever since I first saw you.
I began to get courage.
When I rest against your shoulder my mind becomes comfortable.
I want to stay like this forever with you babe.
Maybe it will be different this time my love.
Maybe it'll be okay to trust you.
Do you now understand my mind that
never wants the love you show towards me to change?
I love you baby and I need you babe.
Without you the long period of loneliness will repeat itself.
Please don't ever change.
My all, I will be the same.
You don't doubt me because you trust me right now
But I'm afraid of the times without you.
When the night that's been soaked in black passes
And the sun is shining on my windowsill
If you're not there I might cry again.
Yes, I hope you don't become a painful memory to me
like the men that have grazed by me in the past.
Please just hug me like this forever babe.
Maybe it will be different this time my love.
Maybe it'll be okay to trust you.
Do you now understand my mind that
never wants the love you show towards me to change?
I love you baby and I need you babe.
Without you the long period of loneliness will repeat itself.
Please don't ever change.
My all, I will be the same.
You are the last hope left for me.
The world without you will be like a terrible darkness.
Please acknowledge my love towards you more.
My love...
Maybe it will be different this time my love.
Maybe it'll be okay to trust you.
Do you now understand my mind that
never wants the love you show towards me to change?
I love you baby and I need you babe.
Without you the long period of loneliness will repeat itself.
Please don't ever change.
My all, I will be the same.

No comments:
Post a Comment