Friday, February 13, 2009

with luv (B)

"But you my dear, need to know, this year I want you alone."


Sorry readers for neglecting my blog these past five days,wasn't in a mood to blog uh.
And tomorrow is Valentine's Day! Hohohos,kinda excited ahhhhh ~ :D
-
-
-
-
School was shit today manx. I went to school but was late like 2mins? So me and jesslyn (L) waited at the 4th floor stairs for the anthem to end.
and that fucking goat said I was stuck at the gate as I was late because I went to loiter around before I came school. FUCKYOURMAMABODOH! cb.
I explained to him when he was talking nonsense to my mom on phone,and he freaking hell asked me to SHUT UP! wah,best ah! then I was scolded for nothing! high bodoh the feeling!
I lied that I went to school,and you two freaking hell believe me! nb when I seriously went to school,you two assume I didn't! what the fcuking hell you want from me siol?!
Pissed off.
-
-
-
-
-
School seems to end faster than usual today,went to buy cigarettes for Darren.k and meet Michelle at underground.
Cabbed to 201,michelle's treat :D Our purpose was to look for Bella,but she is working night shift today )':
Met Junyu and his friend at 209 for awhile,then cabbed back to Elias.
Bought lunch for daddy,then went back home.
These 3girls (Jesslyn Sabelle Michelle) came to mess up my house,poor thing me D:
They finished all my tibits,they ate on my bed,they slept on my bed,and they kept bullying me by throwing things everywhere! OMFG?! They left at 6.45pm,ho finally :B
- - - - -

Hope you won't neglect me that much after today's talk,on the phone.
I know you're busy with studies,lion dance and stuff, but you can't be that busy till you don't even have a time to text me right.
It's been one week since we last met up,again.
Sigh.. I don't ask for much, just spend a few more hours talking to me on phone, and a few more minutes to text me.
Alright?
I luv you.


Tags Reply:

Jane > It's been long since i last saw you in school ah ~ Where've you been man?! :D

Jasmine > Monstress misses ya too :D XOXO!

Ky > Hah,nothing interesting to blog mah :D Luv uuu girl (:

:) > Tyvm (: Luvs .

Huimin > Linked you lah gentle :D Cheerup kay! (: I'm always here ~

Mandlody > Haha, is you request for it then i bo bian give you one loh! :D

Sabelle > Come school more ofteh luh girl,and stop doing crazy things lahhhhh! :D ai ni oh (:

Celest > Haha,die let you find out :D I will tag if i can remember kay (:

Olivialsh > I doubt i can help you with this uh, she doesn't contact us anymore D:

Tani > Hah,really ? how tall are you ?

Yihui > Lovelove,I LUV YOU TOOO! :D

Alvina > Say want meet me,meet until where siol! haha :D Last long ah (: Ai ni ai ni!

Jae > Okiedokie :D luvs .

Serene > Heylu fiancee! Is when are you free to meet me! We engaged so long luhs, but still haven't see each other before ah! Hahaha,luv you (:

Anon > Hah,don't care her (:

Valerie > Heylu! :D Come cca more often luhs,you naughty girl,step your shoe i tell you! heh :D
LOVE YOUUUUU! :3

Peiling > Hey girl, she's MY reader at MY blog,tagging at MY cbox,and just asking ME a question. If you din't,what's there to worry about ? nothing right. And since when ANON is causing you problem? Can't she even ask question,she've her human rights to do so okay.

Sokkan > o.o when ? Anw,long time no chat! how're you man! :D

Edwin > Hey fat :D

Candy > Good :D You ? miss youuuu ~ :B

No comments: