I'm willing if it is worth it.
I'm willing if you are able to do the same.
I'm willing to comprehend every single thing,
If...
I'm willing if you are able to do the same.
I'm willing to comprehend every single thing,
If...
Tags Reply --
Candy >> Don't stress yourself too much ya. (:
Name >> Hahaha,tyvm. But I don't wear specs. That specs belongs to my friend,Aisyah :D
Tani >> Alrightalright. you can text me too (:
Jolene >> Okiedokie :D You're relinked,love.
Jane >> Haha,tyvm ya :D I saw you from third floor today! you were at 1st floor,with megan :D
Chenning >> Haha,I lazy mahhh D: Alright,waiting for your call hoh! :B
Anon >> You referring to the girl in the first photo uh ? Hahaha. Don't worry about? o.o I will tell her for you ya :D
Ky >> Mine over already,today's the last paper (: Jiayou yo! :D
Olivia >> GOOOOOD! :D You ? I SAW YOU THAT DAY!

No comments:
Post a Comment