Tags Reply:
Cia > Hahaha,I love you laaah sweety (:
Tani > All school's like this one mah.you this year sec what ? :O
Anon > Nope D:
Bella > It's oke,imy too :D Spend more time with us.
Jasmine > (: Will last longlong one ~ Love you too girl.
Olivia > I miss you girl ^^ will last long one ~ heh.
Jane > Lol,will last long one! I assure,hahah :D
anon > Yeh,should be written as wang,but i changed it to ong D:
ching > Hello :D You're ?
Desmond > Ofcos sweet laa,I'ma your girlfriend ley ~ Not like youuuu! everyday eat bittergourd! must eat more honey lah ass ~
Jieyi > Nope,you mean the one who asked my surname one aye ? ouh,oke. thanks alot aye! love you sister!
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Utterly disappointed.
Written by:
VIVIAN.
at
5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment