-
-
-
-
-
who
-
-
-
-
carry
-
-
-
a nerdy heart-shaped backpack
-
-
to school
-
is beside me currently :D
Assembly ended late as usual,rushed to the toilet and out of school.
Pangmeng &co. were outside the school,cabbed to E!hub to look for my Mr.Dino after doing somethings.
Bused to Elias Mall aftermath,then HSH D:
"I miss you,though it's just a few mins since you left.
I abhor the unexplainable feeling in my heart,
the feeling that you might leave me any minute any second.
I love the way you smile at me,
the way you tease me,
the way you act like a baby to me,
(it's feeling that one will never get to experience.)
I really put my whole heart in,this time round.
Trust me Hubby,I really love you alot.
-Never ever gonna say goodbye,
-Never gonna let anything tear us apart again."
I abhor the unexplainable feeling in my heart,
the feeling that you might leave me any minute any second.
I love the way you smile at me,
the way you tease me,
the way you act like a baby to me,
(it's feeling that one will never get to experience.)
I really put my whole heart in,this time round.
Trust me Hubby,I really love you alot.
-Never ever gonna say goodbye,
-Never gonna let anything tear us apart again."

No comments:
Post a Comment